- Minimum 2 Years of experience in the same position.
- Technical background with knowledge of software development, web technologies, is highly preferable.
- knowledge of agile process and principles.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Ability to think outside of the box with great attention to detail.
• Writing user stories.
• Assign tasks to developers
• Create road map and Collaborate closely with team members to ensure there is a clear understanding of needed features.
• Communicate effectively to ensure internal expectations are set correctly in all product aspects.
• Working in coordination with development team to execute, deliver and improve the product.
• Priories what’s next features based on client and business needs.