- 2-4 Years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Search console.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools (Ahref, Spy Fu, .. etc).
- SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Experience and work in e-commerce projects is a must.
- Handle Technical SEO, On-Page SEO, Backlinking Strategy.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Review existing analytics to make informed data-driven recommendations for SEO improvements.
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Develop link building strategies.
- Write effective SEO content for blogs, websites.